Website Auben Realty
Auben Realty is a thriving regional single-family real estate investment brokerage offering acquisitions, project management, and property management. Choose Auben, and be part of a team of people building one of the most dynamic companies in the CSRA.
Position: Resident Experience Manager (REM)
We are looking for a Resident Experience Manager to service residents in a dynamic and growing rental portfolio in our Augusta, Georgia office. This position does require relocation or commuting to our physical office in Augusta, Georgia.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver a singular and unique resident experience.
- Focus on proactive improvements in processes, procedures, and policies that drive positive results for leasing, retention, and delinquency for Auben Realty.
- Manage the move-in process for new residents
- Oversee and manage the renewal process for residents in your portfolio.
- Maintain the first point of contact for all residents in your portfolio. Be able to de-escalate challenging situations, work with other team members to solve problems, and answer questions for residents.
- Oversee and manage the resident move-out process.
- Manage delinquency follow-up with current and past residents.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ Years of property management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and communicate effectively with colleagues and supervisors.
- Flexible, ability to maintain good judgment in fast-paced environments.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills, including a sufficient understanding of property management and real estate jargon.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to work independently and in a team.
- Interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- High sense of urgency & takes initiative.
- Active Georgia and South Carolina Real Estate Salesperson license required OR must be willing to obtain an active license within 120 days of the start date.
- Experience with Appfolio or Property Management software preferred.
- Salary Range $40,000 – $45,000 / per year.
- Additional Bonus Structure
- Health benefits & IRA options available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org