Website aubenrealty Auben Realty
Building better communities by investing responsibly.
Auben Realty is looking to hire and train a select group of motivated Augusta Realtors. If you are looking to build a career in real estate or looking to take your existing career to the next level, there is no better place to start than Auben Realty, Augusta’s only vertically integrated investment sales brokerage.
At Auben You Can:
- Make a six-figure sales income in your first year
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere
- Be supported by an entire team including, full service project and property management
- Find the best free training and support
In Order to Join Our Team, You Must:
- Have a real estate license in your market
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to network to build your sales business
As a Real Estate Agent at Auben, You Will Be:
- Networking and prospecting, using Auben’s proven systems and models
- Showing properties and working with home buyers
- Marketing properties and working with home sellers
- Working with Auben’s national network of Investors
- Negotiating contracts
- Sales- Management
- Host Open Houses
Description of Duties:
- Develop property listings by building rapport and reaching out to potential sellers; meeting potential sellers in community activities.
- List property by examining property; recommending improvements that will enhance salability; coordinating with appraisers to set a selling price; closing a contract.
- Develop buyers by meeting potential buyers in community activities; greeting drop-ins; placing advertisements; responding to inquiries.
- Closes sales by understanding buyers’ requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations; writing a contract.
- Update job knowledge by studying listings; visiting properties; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations.
Understanding the Customer, Prospecting Skills, People Skills, Problem Solving, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Legal Compliance, Independence, Professionalism, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiations
Core Characteristics of successful Auben team members / Augusta Realtors
- Underdog DNA
- Direct and thorough communication
- Possessing a sense of urgency
To apply for this job please visit aubenrealty.com.