Website Auben Realty
Seeking a detail-oriented Senior Accountant – Accounts Receivable with a primary focus on accounts receivable. The individual must be flexible enough to contribute to monthly closeout of companies under management, financial reporting for various entities and company payables. General understanding of GAAP accounting and financial reporting is necessary.
- Create, track and implement system for processing and collecting all receivables across the Auben Realty family of companies.
- Assist directors in projecting and forecasting of future revenue items.
- Book standard accounting entries into QuickBooks software.
- Make accounting entries and adjustments in Appfolio, the company property management software.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of bank accounts for multiple companies.
- Prepare standard monthly closing entries.
- Review financial reports as necessary.
- Provide backup to the Senior Accountant – Accounts Payable and assist in all aspects of the billing process including vendor payouts, credit card tracking and booking of expenses.
- Provide information to account managers about delinquent accounts.
- Help to ensure complete and accurate billing across all companies under management.
- Help prepare interim and year-end financials for company CPAs and banks.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business
- Experience with financial reporting
- Some experience using QuickBooks is preferred
- Experience using Appfolio would be preferred but not mandatory
- Problem solver
- Willing to accept delegation
Resume required. *This is a W2 position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependent upon experience.
Contact us today to find out how you can build a career by helping us redefine investment property management.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com