Website Auben Realty
Are you ready to accelerate your real estate career working alongside some of the most experienced property investors in the Chattanooga, Tennessee area? Wondering what it means to transition into investment real estate? Read on and learn about be benefits of becoming an Auben Realtor!
Auben Realty is one of the most unique, fastest growing, full-service, investment real estate brokerages in the Southeastern region, specializing in real estate transactions guiding investment property owners through the buy and sell processes in single-family, multi-family and commercial markets. Auben’s aggressive split structure, and long-term, recurring bonuses offer agents limitless possibilities for multiplying their income.
With offices in Chattanooga, TN, Charleston, SC, Columbia, SC and Augusta, GA, we offer agents in many areas the ability to work in a company culture that is unmatched with limitless opportunity. We hope that you will join us soon!
Agent must have been licensed for 5 years, have completed 50 transactions and have no registered complaints with real estate board. The candidate must be willing to utilize and embrace technology, be passionate about investing and working with investors. Some Investor experience is necessary. The right candidate for this role must have an interest and strong desire to learn everything about single-family investment sales.
The agent hired for this role will take on a new opportunity exclusive to Auben and Augusta and inherit a a book of business which will include a national and international steady stream of ready, willing and able investor buyers. The individual will work primarily independently but be supported locally by a large team and also supported with lots of technology and resources.
Lots of growth potential with huge upside. Individual must have a strong work ethic and ability to work with a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word Google Sheets
- Understanding of state purchase and sale contracts and addendums
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Some type of home inspection experience
- Solution- oriented problem solver
- Understanding of renovation and investor standards
- High level of organizational and documentation skills
- Focused time-management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in partnership with others.
- Work with talented people
- Close high volume of transactions per month
- In-depth exposure to real estate investment
- Work with rapidly growing company in dynamic environment
- Work with rapidly growing full-service investment real estate firm
- Commissions paid based on production
- Active TN real estate license
- Local association membership and MLS access
- Personal computer or laptop
- Internet Access
- Personal cell phone
- Dependable transportation
- Experience and interest in investment real estate
- Attention to detail
- Experience in assessing real estate renovations and repairs
- Local market knowledge–specifically knowledge of rental rates
AGRESSIVE SPLIT STRUCTURE WITH CAP:
- 60/40 split for Auben lead
- 80/20 split for Agent lead
- 70/30 split for Agents Invest
- $15,000 annual cap
- Commercial splits will be determined based on agent’s overall production.
- 50/50 split for Auben lead (excludes Conrex, Roofstock & Agents Invest)
- 70/30 split for Agents Invest
*Agents receive 100% of commission after reaching annual caps (refreshes yearly on January 1)
COMPOUNDING REFERRAL PROGRAM:
For every agent you refer, you will be rewarded not only for the agent joining Auben but for the success of that agent.
For every new client you bring on, you will be rewarded as their portfolio grows.
- Client Growth Bonus – NO CAP!
- Per Property Growth Bonus – $75 per door for the first year
- Annual Property Renewal Bonus – $50 per door, per year, each subsequent year
*Additional referrals bonuses will also be rewarded from clients your investors refer. Commercial bonuses to be negotiated at time of management contract.
Watch the bonuses add up!
One Auben client started with only a handful of units. Over time their portfolio has grown to over 300 units. If YOU were the referring agent for this client YOU would be receiving a yearly bonus of $50/per door/per year = $15,000 a year for this ONE client! There is no limit to the number of clients or properties you can refer!
Sell the property and move-on – Auben’s utilizes a proprietary POD structure including an Investor Account Manager. The Investor Account Manager serves as the main point of contact for the client after the purchase. The traditional sales process pressures the sales agent to wear many hats in the sales transaction. In Auben’s structure, you play only one role, the role you know best, agent, and have a team behind you to help you onboard the client and ultimately provide the best in property management and customer service. This means you can focus your time on selling the next property!
Closing the loop with accountability – There is a tremendous benefit of utilizing an integrated system and full-service option. The biggest benefit is accountability to the investor that what our team portrays in the sales process can be achieved on the backend through renovation and property management. We’ve seen investments fail because an investor uses different companies for each service.
Large network of ready buyers – Auben maintains a large network of local, regional and national buyers ready to buy in all Auben markets. While our offices may be regional, our network is national! Auben’s network of investors include investors in 50 states and 12 countries and range from Fortune 500 CEOs to the millionaire next door.
Resident buyers program – With over 1,500 properties under management, Auben also has a steady flow of first-time homebuyers ready to make the leap from renting to homeownership.
Access to the leading real estate technologies – Don’t let our customer-serviced based reputation fool you. Auben utilizes the industry’s best technologies, including the Asana, Dotloop, Propstrem, RealGeeks CRM and more to maintain its position as a leader in investment real estate.
Access a leading marketing agency – You don’t need a marketing “person” to help you grow, you need a marketing team. Joining Auben gives you access to one of the real estate industry’s best, Blue Cricket Media as your marketing support team! Auben has Blue Cricket on retainer to produce the highest quality marketing materials and campaigns for you and your clients to achieve marked results. Whether you’re looking to set new comps or make a quick sale, Blue Cricket is here to ensure your listing gets noticed!
Access to full-service operations – No matter the investor strategy, Auben’s full-service structure allows for a successful transaction from it’s long-term rentals to multi-family repositions. From acquisition, to renovation, rental and beyond, Auben has you covered!
An atmosphere unlike any other – Auben’s company culture is unmatched. Cooperative, supportive, enthusiastic, ENGAGED. Auben understands that it’s success as a company depends upon the success of it’s agents and investors. We will stop at nothing to ensure success for us all!