Director of Project Management-Reeger Realty
The Director of Project Management will oversee all operational and financial aspects of Reeger Realty. This includes oversight of all internal operations, oversight of financial performance, and continued development of processes and procedures, with a focus on seamless communication and integration between departments. Recruiting, training, and support of both new and existing team members will be critical in the development of multiple markets.
The mission of the Reeger Realty Project Management Team is to support our investors in “Turning” or “Renovating” assets into income producing rental properties. The Director of Project Management mission is to serve, support, and manage all Reeger Realty team members achieve project management targets that support our client base throughout multiple markets.
- Direct supervisor of Project Management team members in all Reeger Realty markets.
- Drive Reeger Realty operational revenue through initiatives and policies/procedures. Main focuses of 2022 will be communication, financial oversight, and policies/procedures:
- Provide visibility into project status and details to all investors within the portfolio.
- Adhere to project management methodology and utilize appropriate technology.
- Develop and maintain standardized project management processes and procedures.
- Review and measure projects based on pre-defined success criteria.
- Recruit, train and educate new project management team members in all Reeger Realty markets.
- Implement, track, and monitor financial processes and procedures for Reeger Realty.
- Assist the Director of Accounting and Director of Operations in establishing Reeger Realty operating budgets.
- Set, maintain, and actively track Reeger Realty operational metrics.
- Be the Reeger Realty operational expert regarding industry trends, education, compliance, and laws.
- Develop the appropriate hiring, training, and education programs for Reeger Realty. This will include the new employee on-boarding program.
- Establish new revenue producing opportunities for the Reeger Realty Project Management department. This to include; flooring, HVAC and material procurement.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that focus on client relationships and satisfaction.
- Extensive subject matter expert – Understand local, state and nation industry trends and standards.
- Teacher mentality – Help to develop onboarding, training, and continuing educational program.
- Excellent Interpersonal/Communication skills – ensure that Reeger Realty team members always provides great customer service to our clients, residents, etc.
- Analytical – Assist in monitoring the financial performance of Reeger Realty operations. Help to drive revenue and lower expenses.
- Travel is required for the role of Director of Project Management.
- Travel is expected during 2 weeks of calendar month.
- *Expected travel is as follows* Stabilized Markets:
- < 300 Property Markets- 1 visit per quarter
- 300-500 Property Markets- 1 visit per month
- 500+ Property Markets- 1-2 visits per month
- *Expected travel is as follows* Non-Stabilized Markets:
- < 300 Property Markets- 1-2 visits per month
- 300-500 Property Markets- 2-3 visits per month
- 500+ Property Markets- 2-3 visits per month
***Visits can vary based off need and stabilization of markets. Required visits can be more or less than above depending on needs of market and local Reeger Realty team***
- Expected travel days will take place between Tuesday-Thursday.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com