Website Auben Realty
Customer Experience Manager
The Customer Service Manager’s mission is to provide exceptional customer service to our residents, owners, and prospective clients.
To provide exceptional customer service by delivering an immaculate first impression via phone, email, and in person for prospects, residents, and owners of Auben Realty.
- New prospect (renter) follow-up via email and phone calls.
- Daily management of prospective renters via the Rently platform.
- Maintain property vacancy list.
- Greet, assist, and coordinate daily walk-ins based per needs of prospects, residents, and owners.
- Answer, screen, and/or transfer incoming phone calls to appropriate team members.
- Answer, screen, and/or forward CMS messages to appropriate team members.
- Receive resident payments and provide necessary receipts.
- Work with REM on Section 8 Housing paperwork (RFTA packets).
- Order bi-weekly lunch for Auben Realty team.
- Work and schedule community outreach programs/events.
- Order and manage office supplies.
- Receive and distribute daily mail.
- Manage vendor check distribution.
- Receive move-in deposits/payments and provide necessary receipts.
- Manage & Maintain Key Systems.
- Assist with Application Process.
- Manage and distribute Monthly Newsletter.
- Manage Google Reviews.
Commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org