Website Auben Realty
Auben is looking for an individual to come onboard and act as a creative content collaborator and admin liaison between our 3rd party marking firm and our internal sales team. This would be a perfect position for someone with strong writing skills who is looking for a w-2 job with a good benefit package. Auben’s Creative Collaborator Interest in investment real estate would be strongly preferred. Job will be incredibly fast-paced and will require excellent organization and communication.
Looking to be part of one of the most innovative brokerages in the Southeast? Auben Realty, Augusta’s largest single family property management company, is rapidly expanding its sales presence by developing the best investment sales team in the business. Ranging from single family deals to large multi-family syndications.
Job responsibilities for Creative Collaborator
1. Possess photography based skills for photographing houses (before and after phases), agents, events, signage, and billboards around town.
2. Utilize templates created by Marketing agency (Blue Cricket) in Canva, MailChimp, Wisestamp, etc. to make future iterations of items such as personalized materials for IAM’s, business cards, etc.
3. Adept at Asana or willing to learn to be able to communicate all Auben & needs from Directors to the BCM (Blue Cricket Media) team to execute quickly and efficiently.
4. Content creation needs- collaborating with Blue Cricket to fulfill our needs for gathering photos, videos, and other content to be utilized in marketing projects larger scale.
5. Keep accurate track of signage (account for signage needs for upcoming projects both real estate and 1 off projects and location of in stock signs.)
6. Keeping an up-to-date record and digital filing system for all materials, flyers, etc.
7. Attend sales meetings and filter all agents’ needs for marketing materials to Blue Cricket for mass production.
8. Keep Blue Cricket created documents (such as the Agent P&P, PJM and PM docs) updated according to requests by each department.
9. Assist in execution of agent onboarding processes by facilitating the new agent’s walk through the first steps of the process. (Collecting and entering all the agents’ data, coordinating their base Auben business materials, Agent P&P etc.)
10. Keep an accurate record of all marketing materials available for use (postcards, door hangers, swag, shirts, hats etc.) and inform Blue Cricket when new designs need to be ordered.
Characteristics of the Creative Collaborator
1. Extremely well organized
2. Problem solving mentality
3. Detail oriented
4. Well written (grammar, spelling, etc.)
5. Knowledge of and familiarity with Fair Housing (a course that can be taken to be certified in this)
6. Willing to accept delegation from supervisors
7. Aptitude for collaboration
8. Successful at task management and efficient completion thereof
9. Intuitively a researcher
10. Creative / marketing skills are a plus.
Salary commiserate with experience and skillset in the $35,000 range.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org