Rental Showing Schedule
As a company, we do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law.
****The non-refundable $40.00 application fee must be paid by all adults for the application to begin processing****
****Please note: All properties remain available to all applicants until a deposit is received and a lease is signed. Submission of an application does not guarantee any property****
****It is imperative that you provide all necessary documentation to ensure your application is processed.****
- Each resident 18 years of age and older must submit a separate rental application
- Credit Score of 570 and above
- (*) 570 – 579 Double Deposit
- (*) 580 – 599 1.5x Deposit
- (*) 600 – above Single Deposit
- Positive landlord references(*)
- No recent or current evictions(*)
- No outstanding balances owed to previous landlords(*)
- Clean criminal background screening(*)
- Verifiable income totaling 3 to 4 times market rent(*)
(*)indicates requirement from all adults 18 years of age and older
Acceptable forms of proof of income include the following:
- Most recent and consecutive pay stubs showing 1 month of income
- Offer letter from employer (must be on company letterhead and state what your monthly income is)
- Legal documentation for court ordered child support
- SSI award letter
- Bank Statements (must submit at least 3 months’ worth. Months must be consecutive and current)
PLEASE BE ADVISED - it takes between THREE AND FIVE business days for our office to process applications. Applications that include ALL required information, outlined above, will be given processing priority.
Upon approval of your application, you will be required to pay the required deposit and sign your lease to remove the property off the market. Under no circumstances will a property be held in your name prior to receiving these items. Once these are received, we can hold the property for up to two weeks before you sign the lease and take possession of the home (we are able to hold the property for an additional week if one of the following holidays falls within the two-week period as our office will be closed: New Years, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, or Christmas).
If you experience any issues with uploading the required documents, please submit the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the property address that you are applying for in the subject line.